Hello there!

Friday 1 November 2013

Hello and welcome to my blog!

My name is Susan and I'd like to say I am an artist at heart. I was born in a small beautiful island called Taiwan and now I reside in Toronto Canada after graduating my studies in Bachelor of Fine Arts at Ryerson Theatre School.

I was always known as artistic at a young age, yet till this day I am still confused to what I can do with that talent. I adore beautiful things in life, no matter small or big, they are the bits and pieces that makes me really happy, which is why I decided to start this blog. To record every beautiful moment and things I enjoy in life and I hope this helps me find paths along the way.

I am not very good with writings & words so you will have to excuse me with blasting pictures on this blog, which is why I call it a "picture blog"(and trust me this is the most writings I will have on my blog! ) This blog will contain mainly pictures of food, of travels, of art, style, design, sunsets and just everything else beautiful. I hope these pictures will bring you some joy as well, Enjoy!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment