Lanterns & Rainy Days - Jiufen

Wednesday 12 February 2014

After so many years of living abroad, my home is still my beloved Taiwan, and nothing can replace it. I finally had the chance to go home in the past few weeks for Chinese New Year. It's been a while since I last went home and here are some photos I took at Jiufen (九份), a scenic village up in the mountains of North Coast Taiwan.

lanternjiufen taiwan viewjiufen taiwan lantern jiufen taiwanjiufen taiwan

And that's my daddy :)
More Taiwan pictures to come later!



2 comments :

  1. I love your photos!! May I know what camera and lens you used in this post? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! :) I recently just switched to a Canon 6D, and I shoot most pictures with 50mm f1.4, otherwise it's 24-70mm f4

      Delete