WMCFW - Claudette by Claudette Floyd & Helmer

Friday 21 March 2014

Two posts in a week, what? I know, that rarely happens, but I got excited with these Toronto Fashion Week photos, and I have a free night to post (yay). My friend Tracy and I wanted to attend at least a Fashion show for the Toronto Fashion Week (World Mater Card Fashion Week) to see what's up on the runway. We chose Claudette by Claudette Floyd & Helmer from Rush Couture which happened yesterday afternoon.

Rush CoutureClaudette by Claudette Floyd & HelmerClaudette by Claudette Floyd & HelmerClaudette by Claudette Floyd & HelmerClaudette by Claudette Floyd & HelmerClaudette by Claudette Floyd & Helmerrush couture

Tracy and I basically made a date day out of it. We had quite a bit of fun. Especially at the Maybelline booth where they made us took selfies (so we can get free nail polishes from it!) and Tracy had a little makeover :)

Here's our selfie:
maybelline selfie

Have a great weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment