Australia, Reshared - with International Student Volunteers

Friday 16 May 2014

As a travel addict, I am always dreaming of my next new destination. Lately however, I have been dreaming about Australia, a destination that I visited on a volunteer travel trip with International Student Volunteers in my second year of university. There are many beautiful places on earth that I love, but this trip was almost as good as A TRIP OF A LIFETIME for me. My then camera (a Sony cybershot) broke down in the beginning of the trip, so all I had was a Lomo LCA+ film camera with me for pictures. These pictures turned out to be my favourites after all these years and I wanted to re-share them here.

We toured through the entire east coast of Australia from this little town Port Fairy all the way up to Cairns!

portland australia griffiths island australiaport fairy australiathe great ocean road australiafraser island australiafraser island australiafraser island australiafraser island australiafraser island australiafraser island australiablue mountains australia

Places visited south to north: Portland, Port Fairy, The Great Ocean Road, Melbourne, Sydney, Blue Mountains, Byron Bay, Fraser Island, Airlie Beach, Cairns

See more travel adventures HERE
Check me out on Instagram @susan8098


No comments :

Post a Comment